The End of The Myar
Though the Myar was an amazing place for watching and performing plays/operas, until its fame came to a flaming end.
On November 4, 1905, the Myar Opera House burned down with unfixable damage. It was said that the fire was caused by faulty wiring, but no matter what the problem was, the fire was too big for the volunteer fire department to take on. The fire started below the stage in the business rooms. In other words Paper + Fire= No More Myar. No person was killed in this accident, though some barley escaped with their lives.